View Single Post
Old 30-11-2016, 14:02   #1600
mike_gain
Inactive

mike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to behold
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate.Conj View Post
I read an article that said if you have two V6s you can watch recordings on either box, doesn't matter which one you have recorded them on
Yeah via the multi room streaming you can pretty much watch what you've recorded on either box...this works for the current TiVos. One word of caution though depending on your network setup you'll probably only be able to multi room stream from one box to another at a time. I can only stream from 2 boxes if I run several meters of ethernet cable from each box to the router as opposed to using homeplugs which is my permanent setup.

But since all the channels I record with became available for MRS it's become a great feature. So yes with 2 V6s you'd have 12 recording tuners plus I guess what could be termed 2 data tuners for the apps and in effect 2TB of storage.
mike_gain is offline   Reply With Quote