View Single Post
Old 22-03-2018, 12:39   #12915
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

After what seems like many consultations, today I received a letter which say's "Following on from our consultation today at the clinic I discussed it with Mr xxxxxx and he thinks our best option would be to undertake the camera test under general unaesthetic. We will place your name on a waiting list for this and will get you preassessed accordingly."

I got my pre assessment letter in yesterday and the date for this is on the 27/04/2018.

I'm now feeling much more relaxed knowing this is now a done deal, hubby is delighted that things have now actually been confirmed in writing. It was the not getting a yay or nay answer that was totally mucking me up tbh as one consultant was adamant this test should be done and tried again with sedation when the other was adamant GA was the way forward hence how the whole process has taken so long but now a decision has been confirmed I'm delighted with the outcome that I'm getting it done under a GA