View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 18:00   #929
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Well Richard if you don't return the equipment as per the VM process then you will find they will charge you for said equipment. As I stated above just because you told them that doesn't mean they will bend over backwards to the request of a single customer.

---------- Post added at 18:00 ---------- Previous post was at 17:56 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
With this attitude towards customer retention, it's probably just as well that you no longer work for the company.

Under the Equality Act, they are obliged to make 'reasonable adjustments' for me, they don't have a choice.

Even without this, I have no intention of making life any easier for them after their laissez faire attitude.[COLOR="Silver"]
Sorry but what on earth are you implying by saying just as well I don't for for them anymore?

No they don't have make any sort of adjustment for you to return their property. I hope they charge you as your attitude socks.

Your Intervention? Hahaha