View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 17:49   #927
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
sorry but what utter nonsense. This is their standard process when you leave . Have you any idea how much it would cost to send an employee over to pick it up.

Taking it to a collect+ location is simple and easy. I took mine back to one in September when I left for Sky Q.

They aren't going to pander to a single customers demands or requests when they have perfectly good processes in place.

I was a customer for 13 years and 10 of those as an employee, and also got offered nothing to stay. Big deal, move on to a different supplier with a better offer. They are a business out to make money.
I'm not suggesting Richard does but some folk treat pay-TV companies like they're football teams. As you say, they're just businesses and we should move on if we feel next door's grass is greener. There's plenty of options including many streaming providers and Vodafone are set to join the market at some stage.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote