View Single Post
Old 18-09-2010, 18:13   #71
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Virgin Mobile & HTC Desire

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker View Post
Well, he does say something about Virgin in his details, maybe that's where I got the idea he worked for them. But, since you say you do , perhaps you can explain why he might think iPlayer works on the HTC desire supplied by Virgin when in fact, it does not.
I do know he has one so why not ask him that question, Its not my job to explain to you what he posted or why again why not ASK him. I personally use a iPhone and have no experience of the HTC desire. I don't work for Virgin mobile ether before you ask, I work for Virgin media a different part of the company.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is online now   Reply With Quote