View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 08:38   #1548
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post

Ahh InfoWars. Where the little girls who were murdered by a terrorist at 'liberal trendies'. I remember pre-Trump when they believed terrorist attacks were false flag operations by the Western government, remarkable how they're now the number one threat to civilisation.

I am no fan of infowars. Alex Jones' voice and rants are enough to put me off! But the lists are what they are; Trumps achievements.

Strangely enough, I did watch this the other day about Bohemian Grove. Apparently, it is referenced in the latest season of House of cards, which I haven't started watching yet. It is a joint Channel 4/Infowars production, from 17 years ago where they infiltrated the Bohemian Grove yearly bash of some of the elites, where they meddle with the occult; mock human sacrifice etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPjGJ9PufaQ

Last edited by passingbat; 06-06-2017 at 08:44.