View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 17:20   #26
Charlie_Bubble
Inactive

Charlie_Bubble has reached the bronze age
Charlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze age
Re: Playstation Home Exclusive Invitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Managed to get it installed after 9pm last night when they fixed the download servers but I tried for twenty mins to actually connect to Home and it kept timing out. I know plenty of other people found this as well.

Seems Sony didn't get their servers in order or they couldn't cope with so many people connecting at the same time.
I only used it a couple of times on the closed beta test, but it took quite a while then to do some things. There were loading delays when you walk into buildings, start a movie etc.
Charlie_Bubble is offline   Reply With Quote