Cozzy
Inactive

Cozzy is on a distinguished roadCozzy is on a distinguished road
Re: TiVo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmsky View Post
Just thought that I would inform other's of what

Hi .......

The details for pricing for TiVo for VIP50 package customer have not been released yet. I expect this to be in late March when the service is fully
launched.

We had over 25,000 registrations and of these we have selected 1000 VIP50 customers to get the service a little
earlier. As mentioned above the service will be launched fully in March.
so late March for existing customers to know the price and available to new customers from April .... dont give existing customers long to get their order in especially if that is 23,000 plus installs to do

i hope the last part about 1000 VIP50 customers to get it earlier means the other VIP50 get the same deal just later down the line as i think that is the fairest deal .. yes of course im jealous of the lucky ones , who wouldnt be .. but more than that they have the reward of early instal for free ... other VIP peeps should get the same free instal but at a later date .. thats treating customers equally

thanks for the info ... once again though shows that different VM staff are saying different things to different people even when they are from the same CEO office

personally having reviewed my TV use and habits i asked myself ... do i need something extra for £149 ... and i say to myself NOPE .. so unless its free then tivo aint for me