View Single Post
Old 15-05-2018, 03:36   #12992
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
After witnessing my eldest son being totally miserable in his new job, yes I know he only started last Monday but without going into to much detail his Dad and I advised him to hand in his notice if he was truly miserable and he was.

I'm happy because our son had the wisdom to know this job was not for him and the guts it took to not only speak to us about it but the courage to hand in his notice after such a short period of time.
Life does not ever seem seem to be much easier with my little ones does it ?:it just gets 'different'!!!? It's interesting though and for me is quite an exhausting juggling match. But it's manageable.