Thread: Football Season 2016/2017
View Single Post
Old 17-04-2017, 16:29   #1067
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Football Season 2016/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Hope to see Newcastle back in the PL next year though. A team that shouldn't be down there. I remember when Newcastle were a decent time in the top half of the table (like 10/15 years ago, before Pardew did it for a season).

Would also like to finally see Leeds back as well.

Glad Sunderland are seemingly going down, kind of bored of their nonsense each season. Maybe relegation will wake them up and push on but this constant escaping of the drop only to invest nothing in the team yet somehow just escape the drop again is getting stale. It's quite clear their board don't respect or care about the Premier League so they might as well vacate their spot for someone who really wants it.
That must be the most frustrating thing for the fans and I'd fear relegation more as a Sunderland fan than any other club because the current ambition from above suggests we won't see them back up for some time.

I'd like to see the Arsenal of Highbury that were amazing to watch whomever you supported, Thierry Henry was sensational. That was an amazing era of the league.