View Single Post
Old 20-07-2011, 19:30   #755
TheDon
Inactive

TheDon has reached the bronze age
TheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze age
Re: WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
I don't like pulling back the curtain on wrestling publically but one of the unwritten rules is if you bring a new style to a show or promotion, it's your own responsibility to ensure it adapts to the status quo. Cara should have spoken to his opponents before each match and explained what he was going to do and ask if they were ok with it. Judging by his number of botches I can't see him having done that.
Half the roster are too green to even wrestle WWE style without botching, putting it all on Sin Cara to teach them how to deal with a luchador is pretty ridiculous, especially as the guy can't speak English. It's really hard to blame a guy that can't speak the language when he's thrown in at the deep end like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
In fairness that was mainly due to his major heel personna at the time. He hasn't done it since.
He did it last raw, he did it at MITB, he does it every single time the Divas come out. I can't remember the last time there was a Diva's match where Cole didn't say something like "thank goodness that lasted all of about 30 seconds" (his exact words on monday night's raw).
TheDon is offline   Reply With Quote