View Single Post
Old 29-09-2015, 07:59   #340
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
re: Virgin Media 70, 150 & 200 Mb Upgrades

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainmakerRaw View Post
Well ThinkBroadband News for one.
Indeed that again was assumptions by them. VM never said what the speeds would be. VM tested different speeds and people just assumed that those were the speeds VM would go to. It is one of the problems many companies face when people make assumptions on forums and they turn out to be incorrect assumptions. Then people start calling retentions and demanding stuff based on what they have read on a ruddy forum posted by people who don’t have a clue what is really happening because they don’t actually work for that company !!!!.

I have beeen reading the on-going rumours on here for the last 2 months about the upgrade. It had me smiling to see posts by people who claim to be in the know but don’t work for VM. They were making statements that were just not true. People who work for VM would not make statements on here about what will happen until they are allowed to as we all have to abide by the rules the company makes on public and company information release.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote