View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 11:22   #49
trickytree
cf.addict

Services: VVIP500
trickytree has a spectacular aura about themtrickytree has a spectacular aura about themtrickytree has a spectacular aura about themtrickytree has a spectacular aura about them
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2016) Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
It was, but I hope it's managed better if they do this again.

I remember many people being unhappy that they had not been notified of the TiVo competition. When they complained, they were accused of sour grapes because they didn't win one!

This was not the case at all, they were unhappy that they had been denied the chance of winning one.
I filled in the survey earlier today on the official forums about in particular online offerings and account admin.

It was asking about what offers have I had and taken up etc.
I said as I was on the top package of everything (as I am VIP bundle effectively) then we never and I mean NEVER get any offers of anything so as we don't get the offers like Sky Movies for £1 or Sky Sports season pass or whatever it was then spot prizes of things they offer like the 6 months of Netflix or swap your box for free etc would be nice little sweeteners.

It is a bit sickening if we pay over £100 a month that you can get no offers just because you have the best everything and pay the most.....
trickytree is offline   Reply With Quote