View Single Post
Old 22-06-2017, 21:28   #1638
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
No cash changed hands, that's laughable, the tax take is short changed by 7 million but it's okay because they didn't hand over what was due in the first place. I'm finding fault with it because it's not what trump said would happen pre election, then he was threatening consequences with a grim face, who would've thought those consequences would be filling your boots with tax free cash, if I were an American corporation I'd be threatening to of shore jobs to based on that.
So basically you're essentially nitpicking just because it's Trump, yet I've told you the party in opposition to Trump, wastes $30,000,000, trying to gain a congressional seat and still fails, such a colossal waste of cash which is another point you have conveniently ignored, had Trump wasted that amount, I'm sure you'd have whinged on about it. Double standards springs to mind.