View Single Post
Old 22-06-2017, 19:00   #1636
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
So those are the consequences he threatened business with, we'll give you a wheelbarrow full of cash, I'm sure most people would have judged going by his rhetoric pre election that things would be going in a slightly different direction than corporate welfare.
And they are. Jobs total is up in US, in fact at a record total. Not claiming this is down to Trump as he has not been in office that long but the way you are talking, companies are leaving in droves, which they are not.

As I said, which you have ignored, no cash has exchanged hands. It's called incentives to encourage businesses to keep people in work, you are finding fault with this because ?

I find it laughable you're nitpicking on the above but find nothing wrong with the Democratic Party wasting a colossal $30,000,000, trying to get their candidate in Congress and failing, this is over 4 times the amount you're whinging about Trump, saving a company a heap of cash to keep people in work.