Thread: 4K UHD on Virgin Media
View Single Post
Old 25-06-2018, 16:09   #778
Ultimate.Conj
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Oomph 600mb, XL TV, Sky Movies & Sports HD, Amazon Prime, Netflix UHD
Ultimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to behold
Re: UHD on Virgin Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesometeeth View Post
you dont understand then, thats odd, its really simple stuff.

you know what I dont understand, the amount of rubbish Ive seen on here from people, I just cant understand how you can defend this.

well if you looked at my earlier posts you might find im not getting a 4k feed off the iplayer and clearly when other channels can do the red button and it work, you know, like TV has for decades, then its bizarre to see people defend a system which is far less capable and reliable.

Im not arguing, I would like to watch wimbledon on the red button as I dont want to have to tell everyone they need to get off the internet as I want to watch a few tennis matches in 4k.

sleep well, try not picking fights with people who have extremely reasonable comments [COLOR="Silver"]

If you cannot watch the 4K feed on the iPlayer - then you have the incorrect setup

If you need to ask people to get off the internet to watch 4K - then you have the incorrect setup

Anyone with the V6, 100mbs or more plus a 4K tv will be able to watch the 4K feed and have everyone surfing the internet with no problem....well at least in my house it wasn't a problem.

All of you anger is coming from not having a red button lol
Your comments aren't reasonable, you're just making a fuss over nothing.

I'll go back to watching the 4K feed and surfing the internet
Ultimate.Conj is offline   Reply With Quote