View Single Post
Old 23-07-2017, 16:54   #15
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Charlie Gard: Death threats sent to Great Ormond Street staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I think if the ruling tomorrow goes against the parents wishes, I think the abuse is only going to get angrier. People feel the State has too much power and deciding over the wishes of the parents.

But it is abolutely crucial we don't have a judicial system that is ruled by social mob justice via tweets and abuse. It's a very tragic case, not one any of us would even remotely want to be in.
It doesn't help that we have one the one hand a medical team who want to end a young life for reasons they've explained yet on the other there are so many people of perfectly sound mind who're forced to endure the most terrible suffering at the ends of their lives. It makes no sense to me.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote