Thread: General UK call centre
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 09:34   #1
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
UK call centre

Can anyone tell me what times I can get through to the UK based call centre please?

I tried to resolve a problem last evening and again this morning, both times I got through to India.

My problem is I called yesterday morning and asked for Premier Sports to be removed from my account and was told my January bill would be £X.

Late yesterday evening I received an e-mail stating PS was being removed from my additional box and my January bill would be £X + 38.

This morning the CS rep listened to what I said, then said 'you want Sky Sports removed?'

At this point I asked where she was based, was told India and I politely ended the call.

If I wanted to talk to India I would ring a take-away!

Apologies for the rant but have to get it off my chest to someone
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote