View Single Post
Old 30-07-2017, 11:34   #30
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ITV threaten to blackout on Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Clearly, no platform will ever provide 100% of programmes that you are dying to see, but if you put all the programming (except sport,) of the Sky channels together and compared it with Netflix, then Netflix would come out the sure fired winner. And when sport does come to Netflix, as I believe it will in time, that will provide better value for money as well.

Sky may have broken the mould of TV in the UK, which was great, but Netflix and Amazon are definitely the best things that have happened to telly to date, in my opinion.
Purely personal but I'd disagree I watch just as many shows across the Sky channels as I do off Netflix and that's not including Sport and Movies I watch on Sky.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote