View Single Post
Old 23-08-2015, 22:57   #13
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: BT Sports on Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainer View Post
Im a Sky customer and i pay £16.50 for BT Sports HD package..
If I were you, I would check thats what you are still paying.
Thats how much I was paying until the last bill came through last week, which had the new price rises on it (making it £23.99).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superblade7 View Post
That's better than the £23.99 I was quoted. Do you have BT broadband?
Yep, thats the price now.
The day after I got the new bill, I rang up and cancelled it.
They actually offered to reduce it to the old price (not sure how long for), but I told them no.

The stupid part is that had they not put it up, I would not have cancelled it.
The rise prompted me to think about about how much it was really used, and I decided it wasnt worth even the old price to me.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote