View Single Post
Old 23-08-2015, 08:05   #12
Superblade7
cf.geek

Services: Sky Q 2TB & Sky Q Mini (Box Sets with Cinema & Sports HD) with VM VIVID 100Mbps Broadband & M Phone
Superblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BT Sports on Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainer View Post
No, i have the full package with Sky, TV, Broadband and phone line. I took out BT Sport when i moved to Sky in March last year as i am a massive UFC fan so needed it.
They must have let you keep it on the old price then. I think one of my mates who'd had BT Sports on Sky for a while got a letter saying his was going up from about £13 to £24 and he told them to shove it so they kept him on his current price.

Guessing I switched to Sky at just the wrong time as BT were launching Champions League. Although to be fair, I've been enjoying the Saturday lunchtime Championship games on Sky Sports when I'm not at the mighty Blades games so in all honesty I've not been missing BT Sports at all.
Superblade7 is offline   Reply With Quote