Thread: Budget
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 17:34   #31
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Budget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
Let see, shall we?

No one knows, including the EU, what will happen in the Brexit negotiations.

A lot of pessimism around, but how about a bit of optimism instead?

Unless there's dire hard EU loving fanatics here, which I don't think there are, leaving the EU was the right decision. Even a okay-ish deal will put us in a better position long term than the EU. (and yes I do expect there to be some pain soon, but it will pass.)
Yep, as we know, there's no gain without pain and there's plenty of the latter ahead for the EU regardless of Brexit.

---------- Post added at 17:34 ---------- Previous post was at 17:28 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
Well it will affect my daughter..she had to give up a 9-5 job due to debilitating migraine attacks.She has taken up working from home as a writers assistant and so had to go self employed so she could earn around around the attacks..So not all self employed are selfish **** avoiding paying their way...
Correct. It's odd how some people will deride negative stereotyping but don't mind indulging in it when it suits.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote