View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 12:21   #3921
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

When someone you have admired and looked up too all your life, lets you down time after time it suddenly hits you that they have always been a selfish self centered person and all the years you thought they were fantastic were seen through rose tinted glasses and wee sister eyes, it is only now that you realise everyone was right about them and the only reason they never said anything to you before was out of respect for you. I feel such a fool that I still believed that she would eventually take on some sort of responsibility and would share the hospital visits, shopping tasks etc
The more I see of who this person is the more I realise it is someone I never knew, well as they say there is no fool like a old fool and what a fool I have been in believing right up to last night that she would come good when push comes to shove! How wrong I was.

Last edited by weenie; 07-03-2017 at 12:24.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote