View Single Post
Old 17-01-2017, 16:19   #56
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: Please document any V6 issues here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhReally View Post
Wouldn't a better answer be to have actually THOROUGHLY tested before rushing it out before Christmas.

The same arguments happened with Tivo. OB sums up the sensible choice of every TV subscriber:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Well, then you and others would have been complaining about the delay in introducing the new box.

Anyone reading these forums would have gone for the early adopter option well aware that updates would be required for issues with the V6 that still needed to be put right. Those who did not want to take that risk, like Mad Max, shouldn't have ordered the box at this stage. Max took the right decision for him, so he's not as mad as all that, is he?

I had both Tivo and V6 from the get-go and have had zero problems with both.

Interesting that a Sky TV user is the one doing most of the moaning.

Its interesting that Richard has had problems with both Tivo and the V6. I'm not saying this is the case, but does the problem come from elsewhere, i.e. VM's network to his premises or ancillary equipment connected? With such problems, it's worth looking at all aspects. HDMI handshakes often cause problems.
passingbat is offline   Reply With Quote