View Single Post
Old 24-10-2017, 15:04   #79
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Are VM frontline staff now discouraged from escalating customer issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
I was upset by what I perceived you were doing but, by definition, my condition sometimes means I misunderstand things

Thank you for explaining that you did not intentionally upset me and for your apology, both are much appreciated.
Neither of us set out deliberately to upset you, Richard, but this was a controversial issue and matters had to be put straight.

I hope there are no hard feelings and I am sure that all on this forum wish you well if you have to have another stay in hospital as you mentioned on here earlier.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote