View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 13:26   #37
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
I do think Parliament needs reforming as it penalises smaller parties but as it works for Labour and the Conservatives I can't see it happening.
Exactly, but I would be extremely worried if the Liberal Democrats suddenly gained a lot of seats and then power, they are a divisive party and have a bad obsession with the EU, as long as they keep banging the same drum that we need to stay in the EU, they will stay as they are, insignificant.

This also highlights why people should not be so critical of the US Election process in regards to how our own election processes run, the popular vote in the US does not win the Presidency because you cannot have a few States with high population density, dictate who wins it.