View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 11:34   #2727
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Yes but this is different. Articles have been created before, this is the first time a vote has been forced on the House floor.
Even so though it was a bill destined to fail. I am surprised it got as far as a vote.

Quote:
As it stands, this FBI investigator, Peter Strzok, who was heavily and politically biased towards Hillary Clinton. Changed the wording of the final language used by former Director James Comey, in her investigation from ‘grossly negligent’ to ‘extremely careless’ and that’s significant because the initial categorisation, carries criminal ramifications.
It's bad for the agent in question and maybe the Clinton probe, I've not looked into the actual detail, but from I've seen the Meuller investigation will largely be ok. Unless it gives Trump the pretense to fire him.

Quote:
In other news, Democratic Senator, Al Franken is due to announce today, he is resigning, after more revelations of his sexual misconduct towards women.
Good.