View Single Post
Old 16-04-2015, 12:17   #12
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: More Labour hypocrisy

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Who'd have thought tearing the rectum out of public sector investment would slow growth and cause productivity issues? An economist perhaps.

I can think of something that may help, but it would require that apparent swearword that is borrowing.

---------- Post added at 12:17 ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
That fact doesn't seem to register with the usual suspects does it...
Indeed. I feel much the same when I speak with anyone who seriously believes that the Conservatives will be any more successful at fulfilling their deficit reduction promises next term than they were this one
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote