View Single Post
Old 15-10-2012, 16:13   #51
roger skillin
Inactive

Services: V+ XL,Broadband XXL, Phone with talk unlimited and extra TIVO box
roger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quads
Re: He's for the High Jump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dash: CF noob View Post
I watched the beginning 20-30 mins on my 3 dongle with no issues, then i watched the last part of the climb to the landing approx 20 mins on my VM 60M connection with buffering a few times especially when he jumped which i missed and a few more times during the descent on the Redbull site.

There were less people watching at the beginning, most people either didn't know about it to start with or like me, would not bother watching the first part as not much happens for a loooong time, wouldn't have mattered how you were connected to the internet, fact was that Youtube half collapsed under the pressure but i'm impressed as to how well they did with that amount of people watching, it was actually completely down after the jump ended.
roger skillin is offline   Reply With Quote