View Single Post
Old 14-04-2010, 20:50   #49
soup dragon
Inactive

Services: XL BB, XL TV, V+
soup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of societysoup dragon is a pillar of society
Re: Virgin launch a range of Android handsets

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrosc View Post
I'm close to changing over to virgin from orange to get desire
Do i have to get the PAC code from orange before i call virgin to arrange the new contract? i've never done this before, been with orange around 12 years now.
I rang Orange yesterday as my contract is over and they offerred me the desire for free, 400 mins, unlimited txts, unlimited internet (500Mb) for £22.50 or £17.50 if I pay £60 for the handset. Both 24 mth contracts. Only down side is they were out of stock but due more in this week.
soup dragon is offline   Reply With Quote