View Single Post
Old 19-04-2005, 00:53   #17
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Your School Memories

In secondary school, talking to a friend, talking about the "attributes" of our English teacher*. I found out she was standing behind me when she yelled my surname and put me in detention..

*She was young, pretty, well endowed and extremely strict (well, she was head of English in an all-boys secondary school, with a mixed sex sixth form). She also caused many happy dreams, which I'd better not go into.

As for Uni, well, I spent far too much of that drunk. Even to the point of passing out regularly in Lectures (God knows how I passed Formal Specification, I spent most of the lectures passed out). The real fun started when I first started work, and some of my adventures have been posted here.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote