View Single Post
Old 26-05-2019, 07:29   #8
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Explosion in French city of Lyon injures at least 13 people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
As I said, I stand corrected.
It is interesting though that pretty much everyone here has focused on my last throwaway comment rather than the news item that I posted describing a nail bomb and the people injured by it.
Why is that?
I think it's because the changing nature of how the media covers suspected acts of terrorism is interesting. There was a time when this would be rolling news, across the front pages and dominating the news cycle. A couple of years back something changes and now whilst the media reports it they don't give it huge prominence. I think as a result it makes the acts of terror less effective. It's a similar argument to not going overboard on school shootings as it could encourage others.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote