View Single Post
Old 15-07-2017, 14:00   #19
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart
Got plenty. Some good, some bad.. I actually remember secondary school more clearly, but I think that's because it wasn't so long ago..
I hear ya mate...

I love my primary school years the most (K-6) as I was in a mainstream school AND I LOVE THE FOOD!!!!!!!!!!! -- I am thankful I was in school IN THE 80s before schools started making it worse in the 90s!

Here is what I loved

1) Hamburgers - It was plain hamburgers and I put lots of cathup on it..... I would do anything for one now!

2) Pizza - MMMMMMMMMMMMM (French Bread Style (Rectangle))

3) Fish Sticks - Also MMMMMMMMMM

And then later in the late 80s in secondary school I loved thier CABBAGE SALAD!!!!! -- Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! -- I asked them for the recipe one day and my mom made some but it wasnt as good at all

Recently within the last few years I was eating @ a buffet (Country Buffet) and I found some of this cabbage salad on the bar... It tasted somewhat like what I had in the 80s in middle school!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote