View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 20:59   #640
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: US Election 2016

I am starting to think Trump is actually going to pull this off now though. I have that feeling it just became all too possible again for him to take the White House.

People are circulating an 'update or something' from the FBI tomorrow. No actual source, seems like chinese whispers to me. Even if it was true it wouldn't be anything significant. Can't see it actually being true though given the media coverage since

Of course there is the possibility Wikileaks follow up this:

Quote:
On another matter....and not to sound like Lanny, but we are going to have to dump all those emails.
By Podesta, with proof, which would signal intent.

Context:
Quote:
The proposed "dumping" on March 2 takes place two days before the House Select Committee on Benghazi sent Hillary Clinton a document retention subpoena on March 4, 2015, with some hinting the NYT report may have served to tip off the Clinton campaign about the upcoming subpoena.
People get the impression this occurred: Obviously Podesta was referring to dumping all the emails on the Clinton Server. In other emails they indicate that they have cleaned it up so they are OK. So, I expect that they had no idea that everything sent to Huma got backed up on the Weiner Computer. In which case, Trump would have his 'Motherlode' - Take it with a pinch of salt though, assumptions never go wrong...

I still feel that if Wikileaks had something significant they'd have dropped it a while back. Then I think, what if they drop the atomic bomb the night before the election. Many people are banking on Wikileaks to 'save them'

It's still massively unlikely any of this will be significant before the election. It's a sure bet to just continue on regardless of the Election. Becomes a lot easier if Clinton loses of course but we'll see.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 01-11-2016 at 21:23.