View Single Post
Old 29-04-2016, 11:01   #5
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Captain America Civil War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Thought it was a different person playing Howard Stark in the Agent Carter series from the movies.
nope

Now that I have had a sleep I can appreciate how genius the film is. I have been laughing it up with my friends the last couple of months saying how it is more like an Avengers 2.5 than a Captain America film but they really did strike the perfect balance. It keeps you engaged with all the other Avengers and what is going on throughout the film but at its heart it Winter Soldier 2 and it all about Captain America not compromising his values and morals and staying true and loyal to your friends.

When I heard they were doing a Black Panther film I thought it was going to be a cash cow lacking any substance but I am really looking forward to it now.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote