View Single Post
Old 29-04-2016, 03:45   #1
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Captain America Civil War

Just got back from the cinema from a Captain America triple bill. I have only seen Captain America 1 when it first came out so it was great to see it again. It reminded me of how amazingly Marvel tie everything together and I never noticed that the actor who plays Howard Stark in Agent Carter is the same guy who played him in the film.

The film is fantastic and I loved how they brought all the Avengers together and what they did with it. I always worry that brining in extra characters is going to ruin the story because they need to make sure everyone gets their turn on screen with dialogue but I must say they got the blend absolutely perfect. Ant Man and Spiderman were fantastic and didn't steel the limelight whilst still making their mark.

The one thing which threw me a bit was the lack of Jarvis (AI) in Iron Man's suits. He has been replaced with a female voice and I honestly can't remember how that happened. I am going to have to go back and watch Iron Man 3 or Avengers 2 again. I can remember Ultron trying to delete Jarvis but I can't remember Tony having to create a new AI.

Anyways, an absolute must to see at the cinema. Stay all the way through the credits till the very end. After the initial credits for the main actors (2 mins) there is the closing scene to the film which hands it over to the Black Panther movie and then right at the very end of the b&w credits you get a teaser for the new Spiderman film (which looks like it is going to be cracking).
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote