View Single Post
Old 15-03-2012, 23:25   #26
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Traffic Management Trial in Preston and Selly Oak

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadbandking View Post
I can't see VM bringing in usage caps, plus once BT becomes more widespread with there fiber optic they will suffer the same issues as VM, BT infinity is only small a the moment and BT have a massive network, but they will soon become overloaded.

But back on the subject does anyone know of the limits they are trailing?
with regards to Infinity, I think it was qas who pointed out the other day (too tired to go and look back) that the worst it can possible get is a 5:1 contention ratio, and that just sounds like flipping heaven compared to VM. I am all for competition and fair trading and all that stuff but if BT keep on going like they are atm I pray that everyone dumps whatever isp they are on atm and switched to Infinity. I am always preaching about brand quality and customer loyalty and at the moment Infinity is a fantastic network with great potential at a great price.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote