Thread: General Babylon 5 Cast
View Single Post
Old 22-07-2017, 10:37   #8
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Babylon 5 Cast

Yeah, funnily enough I was trying to think how to word this the other day. In the GoT thread Kursk has been winding everyone up and keeps saying that GoT is a soap so he doesn't want to watch it and I have been trying to stop myself from saying it is the best tv series ever. It is amazing on so many levels but even after 20 years B5 is still the best series ever for me on so many levels. I just wish I was old enough at the time to go to a convention and meet them all. I have seen pics where every single one of them attended.
Some of the movies afterwards were a bit hit and miss. In the Beginning was genius and I have watched that a million times. It fits into the story arc perfectly. Third space was good and it was great to see another big battle and from a nostalgia point of view I liked A Call to Arms. Just like we always want more Star Trek, I wanted more B5 and was so looking forward to The Lost Tales in 2007 and pre-ordered it yonks in advance on dvd. The thing which let it down was lack of cast and too much cgi. I know they didn't have budget because they would have had to rebuild the sets etc but that is why I need to win the euro millions.

The best tv series I have got in my dvd collection
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote