View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 22:58   #424
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Virgin Media Closing Albert Dock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Richard, with all due respect - why should they?

You have alleged, in the past, that you have "high level" contacts in the VM management structure, and threatened to report some posters because you believed their behaviours were inappropriate - why should they now tell you things that, if known by VM, could weaken the Union's case.
This is being asked out of a personal interest in contemporary trade unionist issues. I am broadly in favour of responsible trade unionism. Any information received will not be disclosed to a third party without prior permission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_ View Post
How stupid do you think ex employees are and do remember it is mainly ex employees who this issue affects so do please go and ask your alleged high ranking buddies all about it as they must be well aware of what is happening if they ever existed.

One thing this new question proves is that you are just a bluff merchant as we knew all along who is all huff and no puff.
I can confirm that any previously mentioned contacts that I have within VM are not involved with this issue.

You said that you had put me on ignore after your personal attacks on me some time ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
I am sure members of the CWU will make the union aware of this thread so they are aware that questions are being asked.

As a member of staff it would be highly inappropriate of me to pass on information relating to my employer to someone on a forum in open thread or via PM, and i am sure other staff members will be aware of the risk of doing that as well

---------- Post added at 22:57 ---------- Previous post was at 22:55 ----------

John East is fully aware of this thread and has provided me with some information about this, so there is no need for thinly veiled accusations of subterfuge

You also said that you had put me on ignore after your personal attacks on me some time ago

Those who wish to be helpful, or wish to speak to me about anything else, can contact me via PM in the knowledge that anything they say will be treated with complete confidence and discretion if that is what they wish