View Single Post
Old 30-07-2011, 21:23   #791
TheDon
Inactive

TheDon has reached the bronze age
TheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze age
Re: WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameseh View Post
I think I just prefer how it is now
Prior to the CM Punk storyline WWE has been stale for years.

The PG era has slowly strangled it, constantly declining viewing figures and PPV buys.

The Attitude era was amazing, the height of WWE, I really don't see anything WWE has done in the past few years that comes close to even the worst angles in the Attitude era.

There's a reason why the "lets go cena"/"cena sucks" chants have been changing in volume month by month, with more and more people leaving the first camp for the second. At this point he has only the women and kids left supporting him whilst the rest of the audience is completely turned off by his constant superman impressions and ****** "Cena must come out on top" booking.

(And don't get me started on smackdown where the super face Randy Orton just can't lose clean despite acting almost entirely like a heel, just goes to show face/heel is based on if you're winning or not rather than any underlying gimmick because there's no way in hell you can sell me Orton's gimmick as a face.)
TheDon is offline   Reply With Quote