View Single Post
Old 26-07-2011, 14:02   #783
TheDon
Inactive

TheDon has reached the bronze age
TheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze age
Re: WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameseh View Post
Good RAW but what a joke they couldn't even let Rey have the title one night before Fruity Pebbles wins the (what seemed like a cheap replica) belt back for the billionth time.

Give someone a long run with a major belt for christ sake.
I think they did it right considering it's a fake title.
Set it up perfectly for the ending, you couldn't really have that ending with anyone other than Cena.

I loved JR during the match when Rey had him in the STFU and Cena started getting up he went "he's like superman" saying what we're all thinking.

As soon as cult of personality hit I knew we'd be seeing CM Punk (it was his entrance music when he wrestled on the indie circuit), that end was awesome.

JR's return, Zack Ryder on Raw (him shouting "I'm on Raw" after the match was awesome), Jim Morrisson back, and CM Punk? More booking like that please!

That JR's back makes me think we're definitely going in the right direciton, he's been a pretty vocal critic of the WWE recently with how stale it's got, so if he's back he must know it's getting a lot better.
TheDon is offline   Reply With Quote