View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 11:54   #66
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Where are we all going to work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
I think that's an understatement. Can anyone seriously see any government being elected on such a premise? The only way I can see this happening is some sort of global crisis (rather like what happened in WWII) the result of which is that governments take 'emergency' control of many aspects of our lives (e.g. ration books). The only difference being that the controls won't be temporary because we can no longer support the sort of lifestyles more and more people around the globe are becoming accustomed to. In the absence of a crystal ball, that's my bet.
I don't think anyone knows really but we will have to do something. There are people who think about this a lot, more than us here, and ultimately the issue will be forced on all of us eventually.

The Governments will work it out first will have an advantage but I am pretty optimistic. I think it will free us all up to do more innovative and creative things rather than turn us into a dystopian nightmare.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote