View Single Post
Old 21-01-2017, 18:41   #82
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Please document any V6 issues here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhReally View Post
Have you listened to yourself recently, talk about a VM apologist.

So according to you

wi-fi is so flaky that you can't have TWO boxes on it at once...

it's the tv's fault that the V6 software is buggy as hell...wonder how VM got the software from the telly to affect the V6?

Just accept the fact they rushed it out without proper testing.
Don't be ridiculous, OR. I'm sure that spiderplant is right in his diagnosis, and by the way, if you expect new technology to be without glitches, you need to be in the real world.

Oh, and don't be an early adopter.

Incidentally, this advice comes free, and with no obligation.

---------- Post added at 18:41 ---------- Previous post was at 18:39 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
I know myself as a software writer that is is almost impossible to fully test code before release. Even a rigorous software review can still miss things

To say it's fool proof underestimates the ingenuity of fools.

Sometimes an unusual sequence of events can expose that horrid latent bug. I'm sure that Spiderplant and his colleagues are doing their best.
I'll have to remember that one. Ingenious!

100% with you on spiderplant's input. He is a star on this forum, as is Ben Mcr.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote