View Single Post
Old 23-02-2015, 19:19   #5552
cityfan247
cf.addict

Services: Full House 2 V6 Boxes 1 1TB Tivo Freesat Freeview HD Roku Apple TV 3 Firesticks
cityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to behold
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

The cost of Sports (and by that i mean football) is reaching the point where more and more fans are going to say no.

It has reached that point for me. Potentially £40 pm for just Sky Sports in HD on VM- no way. If BT decide to hike their prices or take it out of the XL pack they arent going to get my custom either. Same for Premier Sports. What would the cost of all sports be £70pm + ?? -its a joke.

Enough is enough. I am not going to help subsidise players wages who earn more in a month that i will probably earn in a lifetime. Quite frankly it is obscene.

Increased prices will merely make more look for cheaper and possibly not so legal ways to watch.
cityfan247 is offline   Reply With Quote