View Single Post
Old 17-01-2015, 15:45   #21
Derek
Inactive

Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Re: What do TV and films get wrong about shows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
In every tv cop drama there's a Scottish officer, regardless of where in the UK it's based.
I suppose that's just because all Scottish Police officers are just so damned sexy and great they have to shoehorn one in at every opportunity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Of course the old look at that CCTV footage thats of a fuzzy car licence plate or a person so out of focus you can't possibly identify them, but lets zoom in even further and somehow use a magic bit of PC software to magically make it not only in focus but also somehow make the image extremely high res so you can see every little detail on the parsons face!
Aarrgghhhh that annoys the hell out of me. One senior cop I'm aware of wanted to have CCTV of a car enhanced to show the license plate. The original footage showed the car going left to right across a screen and never showed anything below the drivers window...
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote