View Single Post
Old 20-02-2013, 12:26   #30
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads
Re: Oscar Pistorius arrested after fatal shooting.

Been holding back my feelings of this. My consensus is looking what been said in the trial not newspapers. I do think he is guilty sadly. Why sadly he been champion/hero to any disabled out there like tanya grey thompson. Kids have looked up to him get excited meeting blade man as he known.

There just too many holes in his defence for me. Surely he would made sure reeva was next to him safe. If she was not there shouted is she alright. Even in the dark he would known someone laying next to him. Thats what nagging me on his defence. Just not consistent with caring person to his loved one. I maybe wrong posters might disagree just seems odd way going about things.

I felt we saw the other side of his character when he blew his top in the para olympics. I had never seen man so incensed and angry the way he blew over something so trivial. He dont like losing for sure.
mertle is offline   Reply With Quote