View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 18:58   #38
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
Re: Poppy Appeal 2011.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caff View Post
It's very VERY likely that your nephew will return after his tour with shorter hair than he used to have and with lots of tales to tell. And a tan.
Be ready for the 'toilet' humour and the scares.
He has already got very short hair and toilet humour. As I almost brought him up as his Father was not with My Sister.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Give your son my best wishes, I know what he and you are about to go through having had my youngest son do 2 tours out there and having been on operational tours myself.
He is my Nephew but I treat him like a son as I have just said above.

Thank you 2 for the wishes. A nice field of poppies and what a beautiful picture I have found.

devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote