View Single Post
Old 20-11-2017, 13:58   #780
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
But, Den, you accused me of being blinkered, so aren't you doing just that?

I was pointing out to you that Corbyn and McDonnell are both Marxists. They admit that. Does this not disturb you at all?
A lot disturbs me in this country be it the 2 Marxist of the opposition party but l am just as much disturbed by the utter chaotic HMG as they fight among themselves on a regular basis stabbing each other in the back when we are supposed to garnering a reasonable well thought out Brexit strategy which suits us all and not just certain sections of this country but alas the PM was more interested in political expediency to further her own political ends in calling a general election when that was the last thing this country needed and now look at the mess we are in now unless you think differently to the near two thirds who think the government handling of the Brexit negotiations thus so far has been nothing sort of shambolic as to put it frankly they could not organise a piss up in a brewery IMO.