Thread: TiVo
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 12:45   #37
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Tivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I've seen the tivo box.

What it can do will blow away anything SKY+ and V+ can do.

The only criticism is the styling and materials, it doesn't look very good.(Well not the one I saw, but that can always change)

Also, it's not there to compete with Sky+, FV+ or any other DTV product out there. It's a step above them all. So expect it to be priced accordingly
Virgin will have to be sensible on pricing as good as the box maybe the fact is Virgin don't offer the range of channels that Sky do (both SD and HD). The Sky Terrabyte box is 299.00 so I believe Virgin will have to keep within this range or take up will be poor.