Thread: TiVo
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 11:49   #32
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Tivo

[QUOTE=Perfect Choice;35107892]I thought the comment was iphone style, not meaning you had to have an iphone but the ability to download additional applications to your TIVO box as you would from apple store today if you had an iphone (which is my work phone by the way so yes I may be biased!)[/QUOTE

That's like Google tv additional apps that sounds ok and I'm not knocking iPhone great phones I personally have an Android HTC Desire.

---------- Post added at 11:49 ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 ----------

[QUOTE=muppetman11;35107897]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Choice View Post
I thought the comment was iphone style, not meaning you had to have an iphone but the ability to download additional applications to your TIVO box as you would from apple store today if you had an iphone (which is my work phone by the way so yes I may be biased!)[/QUOTE

That's like Google tv additional apps that sounds ok and I'm not knocking iPhone great phones I personally have an Android HTC Desire.
What price would you expect it to launch at ?